½ cup ragi (nachni) flour
½ tablespoon soya flour
½ teaspoon sesame seeds (til)
½ cup onions, grated
1 green chillies, finely chopped
1 teaspoon grated ginger
½ cup coriander, chopped
Pink salt to taste
1 teaspoons oil for cooking
- In a bowl, combine the ragi flour, soya flour, sesame seeds, onions, green chillies, ginger, coriander and salt and mix well with a little water to make a smooth loose dough. Divide into 3 portions and keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan and grease it with a little oil.
- Wet your fingers and spread an even layer of one portion of the dough to make a 125 mm. (5″) round.
- Cook on both sides till golden brown, using a little oil.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter to make 5 more pancakes.
- Serve hot with the green chutney/ sauce. It’s ready to eat.
|Energy ( kcal)||Carbs(gm)||Protein(gm)||Fat(gm)||Fiber(gm)|