2 cups kuttu atta (buckwheat flour)
2 sweet potatoes (boiled, peeled, mashed)
2 finely chopped green chillies
1 tbsp jeera
Fresh coriander leaves,chopped
Rock salt as per taste
Pinch of black pepper
Coconut butter for application
- Mix kuttu atta, sweet potatoes, green chillies, jeera, coriander leaves, black pepper & salt. Add water & knead to make a smooth & flexible dough. Keep it aside for 30 mins.
- After the dough has rested for 30 mins ,make a small paratha ball & roll into a paratha.
- Heat the tava and put the paratha. Apply little coconut butter on the paratha, especially on the outer edges.
- Flip it when it turns little brown. Apply little coconut butter on the other side as well.
- Again flip & cook the other side. Remove when cooked from both the sides & serve hot.
|Energy ( kcal)||Carbs(gm)||Protein(gm)||Fat(gm)||Fiber(gm)|