3 to 4 garlic cloves
1 small onion, diced
10 medium sized tomatoes, diced
1 tsp dried mixed herbs
1 tsp paprika powder
Pink salt as per taste
⅓ cup light coconut milk / any nut milk
1 cup water
Freshly ground black pepper
- In a heavy-bottomed pot, over medium-low heat. Add diced onion and garlic cloves and dry roast them. Stir occasionally to keep them from burning.
- Now add tomatoes and water. Let the tomatoes cook until they become soft, once they become soft smash them by using the backside of your spoon. Now add dried mixed herbs and rock salt. Raise the heat to medium and bring it to boil & let it simmer for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Turn off heat. Let the soup cool for 5 to 10 minutes before transferring it in a blender to blend.
- Now blend the soup. Put it again in the pot and stir in coconut milk / any nut milk
- Now serve in bowl and garnish with your favourite toppings, if you like.
|Energy ( kcal)||Carbs(gm)||Protein(gm)||Fat(gm)||Fiber(gm)|