300 grams mushrooms
½ cup almond milk
1 teaspoon wheat/brown rice flour
½ teaspoon kasuri methi (dried fenugreek leaves)
1 teaspoon oil
4 whole red chillies
4 large cloves garlic
25 mm. (1″) piece ginger
2 tsp coriander-cumin seed (dhania-jeera) powder
Pink salt to taste
- Wash the mushrooms thoroughly. Drain, cut into halves and keep aside.
- Grind red chillies, garlic, ginger and coriander-cumin seed to make a nice thick paste.
- Dissolve the wheat/brown rice flour in the almond milk and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the prepared paste and kasuri methi and sauté for one minute.
- Add the mushrooms, almond milk mixture and salt and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes till the mixture coats the mushrooms.
- Serve hot.
|Energy ( kcal)||Carbs(gm)||Protein(gm)||Fat(gm)||Fiber(gm)|