1 ½ cup cooked chickpeas
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 cup diced onion
1 diced red bell pepper
1 cup mushroom
2 teaspoon virgin olive oil
Sliced green onion, for garnish
1 teaspoon minced ginger
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon grated coconut
1 tablespoon oats powder
3 tablespoon soy sauce
2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
6-7 tablespoon water
Chilli flakes to taste
Rock Salt to taste
- Marinate cooked chickpeas in a tablespoon of soy sauce and keep aside.
- Mix sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan on a medium flame. Add virgin olive oil. Add onion & Red bell pepper and stir fry for few minutes until onions become translucent.
- Now add mushrooms and stir fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add chickpeas and stir fry until they are heated through.
- Give sauce a good stir, then add it to the pan. Stir until the sauce has thickened and the chickpeas & vegetables are well coated.
- Garnish it with sliced green onion, if desired.
- Serve it with brown rice or your favourite grain
|Energy ( kcal)||Carbs(gm)||Protein(gm)||Fat(gm)||Fiber(gm)|