1 cup raw almonds (160 g)
1 tbsp flax seeds
1 1/4 cup buckwheat flour (170 g)
1/2 cup coconut sugar (130 g)
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup almond milk (60 g)
1/4 cup jaggery syrup (80 g)
1 tbsp ground ginger
1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 355ºF or 180ºC.
- Place the almonds in a food processor and blend until a flour forms.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until well combined.
- Generously flour a work surface, as well as your hands and the rolling pin. Roll out the dough until 1/4-inch thick. Cut into shapes.
- Place all the gingerbread men onto a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
|Energy ( kcal)||Carbs(gm)||Protein(gm)||Fat(gm)||Fiber(gm)|