2 carrots, steamed
1/2 steamed potato
1 inch ginger
1 small onion
1 tbsp celery stalk chopped
1 tsp olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan. Saute chopped onions till they turn soft and translucent.
- Add chopped ginger and celery and fry till the raw smell goes away.
- Add chopped steamed carrots and salt. Mix well and add water. Cook for a minute and remove from heat.
- Blend the mixture using water to a smooth puree. Transfer the puree into a pan and heat again with little water. Mix well.
- Season with black pepper powder. Pour into soup bowls. Garnish with fresh herbs. Enjoy!
|Energy ( kcal)||Carbs(gm)||Protein(gm)||Fat(gm)||Fiber(gm)|