1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/4 cup sabudana
1 tbsp coconut sugar/ jaggery powder
2 tbsp almonds, crushed
1 pinch sea salt
1/2 tsp Cardamom powder/ buds
- Pre-soak the tapioca pearls in 1/2 of the almond milk (3/4 cup) for at least an hour to two.
- After they have soaked, transfer into a pot and add in the rest of the milk and heat until it has a gentle boil and then reduce to a simmer. Add in the sea salt, sweetener, amondst, cardamom powder and stir.
- Make sure the heat isn’t too high so the bottom of the tapioca doesn’t burn.
- Leave to simmer for around 15-20 minutes and occasionally stir.
- Once it has thickened (it will continue to thicken after it cools), remove from heat, give a last stir and transfer into a container once it has cooled down a bit and let it chill in the fridge.
|Energy ( kcal)||Carbs(gm)||Protein(gm)||Fat(gm)||Fiber(gm)|