1/2 cup rajgira atta
1 steamed potato (mashed)
1 green chilli
1 tsp coconut butter (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and mix it well with enough Water to make a Dough.
- Make sure to have enough Flour to dust while rolling the Dough as Rajgira does not have gluten.
- Divide into equal balls and roll into Rotis.
- Heat a tava and rub it with half a Potato to make sure the roti does not stick to the tava or you can use 1/2 tsp of Coconut Butter.
- Cook the Roti on both the sides till it is golden brown and serve hot.
|Energy ( kcal)||Carbs(gm)||Protein(gm)||Fat(gm)||Fiber(gm)|