1 tablespoon oats
¾ cup almond meal or almond flour
¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
¼ teaspoon sea salt
2 mashed medium ripe bananas
1/2 cup almond butter or natural peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Whisk oats, almond flour (or almond meal), cinnamon and sea salt in a medium bowl.
- Mash bananas, almond butter (or peanut butter) and vanilla extract together in a large bowl until creamy and well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients and raisins (or dates) to the banana mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Scoop or roll level tablespoons of dough into balls and place on the prepared baking sheet, making 12 cookies per batch. Press with a fork to flatten slightly.
- Bake until firm to the touch and light brown on the bottom, about 15 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat with the remaining batter.
|Energy ( kcal)||Carbs(gm)||Protein(gm)||Fat(gm)||Fiber(gm)|