1 cup pomegranate
1/3 cup torn mint leaves
2 tablespoon orange juice
2 tsp lemon juice
- Cut pomegranate in half and, holding each half cut-side down over a bowl, tap the skin all over with a wooden spoon. Gradually, the jewel-like seeds will loosen and fall into the bowl.
- Peel the orange from the skin to remove the pulp and mix it with pomegranate.
- Add the torn mint leaves and mix well.
- In a bowl mix the orange and lemon juice, add the salt and pepper and mix well.
- Pour this juice over the fruits, chill and serve.
|Energy ( kcal)||Carbs(gm)||Protein(gm)||Fat(gm)||Fiber(gm)|