5 tbsp buckwheat flour (kuttu)
1 small steamed colocasia (arbi)
1 tsp Green chillies, chopped
pink salt to taste
Oil – To grease
- In a bowl, mash the arbi and mix it with the flour and salt.
- Add water and mix it well to a batter consistency. Add in all the spices and mix again.
- Heat the cast iron pan, grease it with little oil and pour a ladle of the batter and spread it.
- Cook for a few minutes until the base starts turning golden brown and leaves the pan.
- Flip it over and cook on other side as well.
- Serve hot with mint chutney.
|Energy ( kcal)||Carbs(gm)||Protein(gm)||Fat(gm)||Fiber(gm)|