5 Sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
½ tsp paprika powder
¼ tsp black pepper
¼ tsp garlic powder
Olive oil, for tossing
Rock salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- On the sheet tray place a parchment paper.
- In a large bowl toss sweet potatoes with olive oil to coat. Sprinkle all the seasonings and toss again. Spread the sweet potatoes on a baking sheet but make sure it’s not overcrowd.
- Bake until sweet potatoes are tender and golden brown, turning occasionally for about 20 mins.
- Let it cool 5 to 10 mins before serving.
NUTRITION CONTENT :
|Energy ( kcal)||Carbs(gm)||Protein(gm)||Fat(gm)||Fiber(gm)|