¼ cup quinoa (cooked)
1 cup potato , steamed
½ cup carrot
½ cup broccoli heads
½ cup chopped red and green capsicum
2-3 cloves minced garlic
1 tsp onion powder
1 sprig spring onion
1 green chilli
Pink salt as per taste
Peanut powder to roll in (optional)
- Steam the potato, carrot and broccoli till they tender and then mash them.
- In a big bowl, combine the mashed potato and all veggies with cooked quinoa.
- Add chopped garlic, onion powder, green chilli and salt as per taste.
- Take 2 spoons of the mixture in your hand and shape it like a nugget.
- Roll it in the peanut powder and place it on the baking tray.
- Repeat the same for the entire mixture and bake it at 200°C for 10-15 minutes.
- The nuggets are ready to be served.
|Energy ( kcal)||Carbs(gm)||Protein(gm)||Fat(gm)||Fiber(gm)|