2 cups walnuts
2 cups oats
1 ½ cups pitted dates
2 tsp cinnamon powder
¼ tsp rock salt
2 cups chopped apples
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a baking sheet, spread walnuts & oats in a thin layer & toast them until fragrant.
- Put the walnuts, oats, dates, cinnamon & rock salt in a blender or food processor and pulse until the mixture is coarse or crumbly.
- Add apples and process until well mixed and the mixture comes together.
- Now gently place the mixture onto a baking tray lined up with butter paper. Spread the mixture evenly & flatten uniformly. Bake it into the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Once baked, allow it to cool for half n hour. Then slice it into bars till completely cold, store it in a airtight container.
|Energy ( kcal)||Carbs(gm)||Protein(gm)||Fat(gm)||Fiber(gm)|